Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Millionaire ! Yaaayyyy...!!!

Just got this email today :

Dear Friend I Need Your Assistance.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager with bank of Africa Burkina Faso West Africa Ouagadougou. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $9.5Million United State Dollars to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.

I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our late deceased customer.
I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. Should you be interested?

So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount while 50% will be for me,

and the other 10% will be for the expenses occur in this transaction after transfer of the fund in your country there, if you agree to handle this business with me. reply back with this email as soon as I receive you mail I will then give you my private email for more details of this deal. I am expecting you with all the information's

Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the following data's: Finally after that I shall provide you with more details,

HERE ARE THE INFORMATIONS I NEED FOR THIS TRANSACTION

(1)Age............

(2) Residential address.........

(3) occupation...........

(4) private telephone.........


But unfortunately, I never put any attention to such kind of email. So who ever you are, who sent that email to me, its your lucky day, lol. Coz I'm not going to get the money. Keep the money for yourself ok ?




Dee's Notes

3 comments:

  1. the sender is called freudian, usually they r niggers who r too lazy to work, so all they do is lying to ppl by sending mail like the one sent to u... shame ppl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee thanks for the follow.

    I've got one word for yah Fraud!Ignore emails like these.

    Didn't know people still used the word niggers'tut tut...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an email like these too Dee many, many times. What these people think of us...stupid??...Why share the money if they can have this for themselves......How do somebody believes that a person they don't know will give them money? Welll...welll..I hope these scammers will be imprison the sooner the better..

    ReplyDelete

Like My Blog ?